Beth Torah Aventura FL
How to Look Your Best on Your Event Day (moms)
We’re here today to talk about event day prep. Here are some tips to help you look and feel your best.
- Tanning: If you’re going to tan before the event, be sure to avoid tan lines – especially if you have a strapless dress. If your event is in the summer, make sure that in the two to three months leading up to your event you’re tanning evenly to avoid tan lines.
- Hair & Makeup: Get your hair and makeup professionally done. Be sure to do a trial run beforehand to ensure you like the look before your big day.
- Accessories: Try on your dress with different accessories you think you want to wear. This way, you know what it looks like with the dress so you know for sure what you want to wear, and are not trying to decide on a necklace, etc. on the day of your event. This takes away getting ready time and causes unnecessary stress.
- Shoes: Walk around in your shoes prior to the big day to get them worn in. Also, take some sandpaper to the bottoms to scuff them up a bit so you don’t slip on the dance floor. If you are going to walk around in grass, you’ll want to get some high heel protector caps so you don’t sink in the grass. Also be conscious of walking on uneven grass so you don’t face plant.
- Eat & Drink: The best way for you to look your best is to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water the days leading up to, and the day of, your event. Also, be sure to eat throughout the day so you don’t pass out or get a headache. And if you’re going to drink alcohol, don’t get drunk before photos – especially if it’s red wine that can stain everything (including your mouth). Save it for after all the big events at your reception.
These bat mitzvah photos are just beautiful.
Mazel tov. Fantastic day.
Thank you for all the great tips !